Sales – Excellent Career Opportunity in Sales
Excellent Career Opportunity in Sales with a Nationally Respected Company
NorthAmerican Van Lines is the leading moving and relocation company in the nation. We have a very fun and relaxed atmosphere. We are also Veteran owned. Our goal is to find the brightest, most competent, reliable, and multifaceted professionals to add to our growing company.
Are you a driven, goal oriented individual looking for an opportunity to meet your financial goals?
Do you enjoy interacting with people and meeting customer’s needs?
Have you had previous success in consumer / home owner sales?
If this describes you, we invite you to apply to join our sales team. We are a moving & storage company, based in Tukwila, offering residential moving and storage services, office moving, as well as furniture delivery and installation. We have been in business for nearly 11 years, have a great reputation in the industry and are one of the largest volume movers in the Northwest.
We provide training on our products and services, making it easy for you to be successful in sales. No cold calling is required; we provide lots of pre-qualified leads and an outstanding support network. Our commission based compensation puts you in charge of your earning potential. Our starting salespeople easily make from $45,000 to $60,000 annually; the last person we hired for this position exceeded $60,000 his first year. We are growing, providing opportunity for advancement for the right individual. Our inside sales team enjoy a casual work environment. Come join our team and grow with us!
Job duties include:
– Follow up with pre-qualified individuals who have sought out our services
– Utilize objective listening to determine customer needs
– Design best fit moving solution for customer
– Address customer concerns and needs
– Follow up with customers via phone and email
– Arrange for moving / storage services
– No cold calling required!
– 1-3 years of sales background, preferable in consumer/ home-owner sales
– Experience in a short sell cycle, with one call close experience preferred
– Possess a high energy, strong desire to achieve top results with a charismatic, positive “can-do” attitude.
– Proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows based applications
Compensation: $45,000 – $60,000 based on experience and competency.
Please respond by filling the online application, a cover letter describing how you are suited to this position, as well as an updated resume.
We look forward to speaking with you soon!