Seeking A Dynamic Management Professional
NorthAmerican Van Lines is the leading moving and relocation company in the nation. We have a very fun and relaxed atmosphere. We are also Veteran owned. Our goal is to find the brightest, most competent, reliable, and multifaceted professionals to add to our growing company.
- Operations Management
- Coordinate residential and corporate, interstate moves from start to finish.
- Single point of contact between customer and company throughout the entire move process.
- Build customer relationships and confirm that we are consistently meeting customer expectations.
- Ensure a smooth relocation. Â Troubleshoot any customer service issues.
Total Quality Management
- Manage hiring and training processes.
- Act as primary trainer and trainer coordinator for all moving employees.
- Inspector – Oversee the quality of all moves through job inspections.
An accomplished professional will possess…
- Desire to work in a fast paced, energetic environment.
- Basic computer literacy with the ability to effectively use the internet.
- Agility to learn to use specific industry technology.
- Ability to translate strategy into business growth opportunities.
- Polished telephone management techniques.
- Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to quickly build effective relationships.
Positive Personality Traits:
- Problem solver
- Very approachable
- Good sense of humor
- Caring demeanor
- Exudes professionalism
- Ability to defuse difficult situations
- A proven track record showing organizational skills and detail orientation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer Service experience
- Must have strong followup skills
- Strong ability to remain calm and professional necessary
- Proficient in MS Office and Outlook
Please respond by filling the online application, a cover letter describing how you are suited to this position, as well as an updated resume.
We look forward to speaking with you soon!